First day of nice weather
Table of Contents
finally a real Spring
What fantastic weather. What a cathartic run. Angus loved the view from the window and skittered all around the house in excitement.
Today I have been thinking about
- our tech stack: what does modern code look like? how can I help without overstepping?
- would be hilarious to incorporate a FOSS LLM into an app
- I saw some of the dfdx work stream and try CoPilot
- improving module structure and error-gonomics for more maintainability
- plagiarize the standard library when designing your API
- what's the best way to strap together run-and-tests apps for CI/CT/CD?
- how much time can I commit to MCTS Ramsey?
- should I try to help with dfdx?
- design patterns:
- custom iterators
- how does interest become collaboration?
- how do I know when work is done?
- if I ask for more, what do I get in return?
Do I enjoy regular expressions... too much
??? Jury's still out.